Your cart is currently empty
– George Way 845, “beer tap” throw-off
The rating of this product is 0 out of 5
– 12.7MM boom with gear tilter and basic grabber clamp
– Dual Chain Double CAM Drive Single Bass Drum Pedal
Designed for real bass drum feel
Fitted with Brake Tilter and hinged memory lock
Downtube – 6″ length, 7⁄8″ diameter
– Fits large toms and floor toms (6/pack)
– Fits snare drums, small and medium size toms (6/pack)
– Port 4″- 6″ holes with this cutter and pin (1/pack)
– Convert your floor tom into a bass drum.
12″ height-adjustable cymbal arm with gear tilter
– Single mylar pad with a metal disk
– Accepts 5⁄8″ – 1-1⁄2″ diameter
– Holds up to six pair of sticks
– Round rubber foot fits 1 1/2″ rack tubes. (2 pk)
– T leg clamp designed for maximum support and stability of 90 degree T-leg assemblies
– Pair with multi clamp to reinforce stability and memorize positioning
– Vinyl round top with satin grey silver edge
With mounting plate and screws.
Spring-loaded multi clamp with steel flex band to apply to a stand with speed and ease. Accepts 3 ⁄ 4 ”
to 1- 1 ⁄ 8 ” diameter tubes
– Can be used to attach accessory arms, cymbal holders, floor tom legs.
– 12.7mm cymbal L-arm, with twin ratchet and grabber clamp
Mounts cowbells, blocks or tambourines to an adjustable floor stand which accepts most bass drum pedals.
– Attach your smart phone to your bass drum hoop for easy touch screen access and discreet placement.