Your cart is currently empty
– Multi-clamp with geared drum key adjustable mount.
– Holds two hand-held concert cymbals (up to 22″) for easy and quick access
– Memory lock with hinge adjustment that makes it easy to place and move
4 pack of 8mm beater hub locking screws
Stacks two cymbals 8” apart.
– Fits any of the L-Rod platforms and in many manufacturers' original tom mounting systems
– Round seat top made from top quality naugahyde
Low mass, double-braced tripod for added stability
– 9.5mm L rod for mounting percussion
– Convert your floor tom into a bass drum.
10″ length, 12.7 mm diameter boom arm
– Tension rod clips to pair with SC-14VSFBH batter side hoop and SC-14VSFSH snare side hoop. [6 pack]
– Attaches to virtually any tom or snare drum
Tension rods with washers, 8mm wingnuts, cymbal tilter washers, cymbal tilter sleeves, cymbal tilter felts, hi-hat clutch felts, and a hi-hat cup felt.
– George Way 845, “beer tap” throw-off
Designed for real bass drum feel
– Works with 3/4″ – 1″ diameter bars
– Lightweight, black coated conga stand for low or seated play
– Fits 8mm tilter thread and secures with key bolt
– Mount two accessories together at different heights
– Round vinyl seat option with satin grey edge
– Accepts 5⁄8″ – 1-1⁄2″ diameter
Consolidate your rack tom(s), snare, and cymbal into 1 unit
Sister companion to the GSVMS Vertical Mounting System.