Zildjian invites you to experience the passion and craftsmanship that has gone into the creation of this snare drum, and are confident that it will inspire you in your musical journey.This snare drum features a new, innovative shell casting process, using 100% pure Zildjian alloy direct from our cymbal foundry. Developed in collaboration with Latos Drums, the sound qualities of B20 Zildjian bronze inspired us to re-imagine a cast bronze snare from the ground up. While the Zildjian 400th Anniversary Alloy Snare Drum maintains the extreme volume ceiling, projection, and sonic power that cast bronze drums are known for, this drum was designed to be an expressive, deeply versatile instrument, and is equally at home behind an orchestra, in front of walls of amplifiers, in a jazz quartet, or as a platform for creative modern muffling and recording techniques.
- 6.5" x 14"
- 10 Lug
- 5mm Straight Shell
- Electro Polished 304 Stainless Steel Components
- 3.2mm Half Cast Flangeless Straight Hoops
- Fully Machined Lugs, Throw off, Butt Plate, Tension Rods and Key
- Equipped with Vic Firth Canopus 26 strand snare wires.
- Matching Latos drum key, engraved with a Zildjian “Z”
- Custom Molded Hardcase
- Inspection Gloves
- Certificate of Authenticity
Watch Zildjian's full showcase video HERE
NOTE: This is a Pre-Order listing. These drums are shipping mid to late December. Please contact us directly with any questions you may have.