The K Constantinople Crashes feature a newer style hammering technique, an additional pin lathe on the top and bottom, and a vintage-style cup for the bell. These features allow the cymbal to maintain the dark, expressive quality of the original K Constantinople line sought by drummers all over the world and incorporate even more dark overtones and nuances than ever before. The pin lathe serves as an additional tonal groove, adding to the overall complexity of the sound produced, and enhancing the visual appearance of these cymbals with a vintage look similar to earlier K's from the 60's.
- Dark, expressive, complex sound featuring more dark overtones and nuance than ever
- Newer-style hammering technique
- Additional pin lathe on top and bottom
- Vintage style cup for the bell
- Vintage look of earlier K's from the '60s