TreeWorks Chimes - The TriangleTree
- 4", 5" & 6" High Carbon Steel Triangles hand bent in Goodletsville, Tennesee, U. S. A.
- Extremely hard, high-carbon steel for brilliant shimmering response.
- Graduated diameter. Each larger triangle is made from a larger size bar to get the best possible tone.
- Tempering at 500 degrees gives these triangles a full spectrum of sound.
- Ultra thin satin surface does not adversely affect the natural sound of the alloy.
- Each triangle is hand bent and tested by ear. (No factory style mass production.) All attached to a Tennessee White Ash Mantle.
- Includes Sand Cast Bronze Finger Cymbal & Stainless Steel Triangle Beater.