TreeWorks Chimes - The Bi-AngleTree
- TreeWorks Chimes 6", 9" & 12" V shaped High Carbon Steel Sound Effects Hand-bent in Goodlettsville, Tennessee, U. S. A.
- Extremely hard, high-carbon steel for brilliant shimmering response.
- Graduated diameter. Each larger Bi-Angle is made from a larger size bar to get the best possible tone. · Tempering at 500 degrees for a full spectrum of sound.
- Ultra thin zinc surface does not adversely affect the natural sound of the alloy.
- Each Bi-Angle is hand bent and tested by ear. (No factory style mass production.) All attached to a Tennessee White Ash Mantle.
- Includes Sand Cast Bronze Finger Cymbal & Stainless Steel Beater.