Swivel-Wing Tom Holder (US.PAT.NO.9087498)
- This tom holder features our omni-ball system allowing for unparalleled angle adjustment of the toms. In addition, each ball can move around an arc backward and forward by 100mm, providing even greater positioning flexibility.
Ring-True Cymbal Felt
- With a partially hollowed inner section, our new cymbal felts offer minimum contact while maximizing the natural resonance of the cymbal. The felts are same diameter and therefore offer the same support as a traditional felt.
True-Sound Insulation Mute
- It's widely known that the vibrations of a cymbal or tom will transfer to the stand, causing the natural sound to be partially absorbed by the pipe. To maximize isolation and bring out the true sound of cymbals and toms, an inner pipe mute is equipped on the top pipe of all STAR series stands.
Glide-Tite Grip Joint (US.PAT.NO.9631656)
- Our new Glide-Tite Grip Joint allows for a more secure attachment by using a metal-to-metal contact point. This provides an extremely solid anchor and complete isolation for a tom or cymbal. Because the stand does not move with the instrument, the natural resonance of that instrument is maximized.
Orbital Quick-Tite Boom Tilter (US.PAT.NO.9208761)
- This new boom arm tilter allows for extremely easy and quick adjustment of the cymbal position. With only one wing nut, you can adjust the angle, length, and orientation of the boom arm in all directions. Eight metal discs secure the boom arm in place.
Orbital Quick-Tite Cymbal Tilter (US.PAT.NO.9208761)
- This all new cymbal tilter allows for gearless angle adjustment of the cymbal in all directions. The friction of six metal disc plates gives ample stability. In addition, this L-rod allows extension of the cymbal's length/reach without having to change the angle or height of the cymbal or boom arm.