TAMA's Roadpro series hardware is designed to excel as the name suggests - professional stands that are road worthy. This stand features Stilt-System which allows the stand's angle to tilt for super easy-to-reach tom placement and Omni-Ball Tom Angle Adjustment positions the 10.5mm tom arms give precise and secure tom positioning. The base of the stand is anchored with three double-braced legs and over-sized rubber feet for stability and Glide-Tite Grip Joint secures non-slip height adjustment.
Omni-Ball Tom Angle Adjustment
- With its rock solid stability, TAMA's Omni-ball system has been acclaimed by pro drummers for well over twenty years. You can achieve almost any angle by loosening one T-nut.
Individual Tom Height Adjustment
- With the HTW839W & HTW849W, one individual tom holder is inserted in another pipe. This way, you can adjust the height and angle of each tom individually.
- The base of the HTW839W double tom stand features TAMA's Stilt system. By tilting the stand itself, the back-and-forth position of the tom toms is more easily adjusted.
- By inserting nylon washers into the leg stand joints we have improved durability and made the leg action much smoother!
Glide-Tite Grip Joint (US.PAT.NO.9631656)
- Our new Glide-Tite Grip Joint allows for a more secure attachment by using a metal-to-metal contact point. This provides an extremely solid anchor and complete isolation for a tom or cymbal. Because the stand does not move with the instrument, the natural resonance of that instrument is maximized.