Quick-Set Tilter (US. PAT.NO.7385127)
- TAMA's patented toothless Quick-Set Tilter marks another TAMA advancement in hardware. Relying on basic principles of physics, the Quick-Set Tilter holds its position using the friction of six smooth metal disc plates instead of traditional toothed gears, so you can adjust it to any desired angle. This mechanism also has a more durable structure than a conventional gear tilter.
- You can mount this Hoop Grip on various shaped hoops by adjusting the position of the claw on the upper side simply loosen the hexagon socket head bolt and slide the claw to adjust.
- Asymmetrically spaced basket arms allow an 8 or 10 lug drum to be held without interference with its strainer, butt or lugs. Since the basket rotates independently from the stand, you can place the strainer in any position needed.
- By inserting nylon washers into the leg stand joints we have improved durability and made the leg action much smoother!
Glide-Tite Grip Joint (US.PAT.NO.9631656)
- Our new Glide-Tite Grip Joint allows for a more secure attachment by using a metal-to-metal contact point. This provides an extremely solid anchor and complete isolation for a tom or cymbal. Because the stand does not move with the instrument, the natural resonance of that instrument is maximized.