The newly designed hi-hat attachment (MHA823) allows for better positioning of a hi-hat stand while using a double bass drum set-up. By connecting the MHA823 to the bass drum hoop, the hi-hat stand can be held upright without opening the hi-hat stand's legs. By utilizing TAMA Omni-Ball system, the clamp is now infinitely adjustable to any angle and enables even greater set-up flexibility. As well, rubber cushions are equipped to protect bass drum hoop from becoming damaged. The clamp is attachable to any hi-hat stand with a pipe diameter of 15.9 - 28.6mm by using the FastClamp Easy Set-Up System.
Flexible Set-Up with Omni-Ball
- By utilizing TAMA Omni-Ball system, the clamp is now infinitely adjustable to any angle and enables even greater set-up flexibility.
- The bass drum clamp is equipped with rubber hoop protectors in order to prevent the hoop from becoming damaged.
FastClamp Easy Set-Up System
Do you ever feel like you need three hands to attach a drum clamp? Are you constantly frustrated by having to search the floor for dropped and scattered parts? That's why TAMA's hardware designers came up with the FastClamp. It really is as easy as 1-2-3.
1. Open the FastClamp just like a clothespin.
2. Close the FastClamp on the stand just like a clothespin.
3. The FastClamp holds the clamp in place so you can tighten the T-bolt.
You're all done! Who knows, you may even start to enjoy setting up your kit as much as you do playing it! Probably not, but if your kit requires a lot of clamps, set up will be a lot faster and easier with attachments that feature the FastClamp Easy Set-Up System.