FastClamp Easy Set-Up System
Do you ever feel like you need three hands to attach a drum clamp? Are you constantly frustrated by having to search the floor for dropped and scattered parts? That's why TAMA's hardware designers came up with the FastClamp. It really is as easy as 1-2-3.
1. Open the FastClamp just like a clothespin.
2. Close the FastClamp on the stand just like a clothespin.
3. The FastClamp holds the clamp in place so you can tighten the T-bolt.
You're all done! Who knows, you may even start to enjoy setting up your kit as much as you do playing it! Probably not, but if your kit requires a lot of clamps, set up will be a lot faster and easier with attachments that feature the FastClamp Easy Set-Up System.
Quick-Set Tilter (US. PAT.NO.7385127)
- TAMA's patented toothless Quick-Set Tilter marks another TAMA advancement in hardware. Relying on basic principles of physics, the Quick-Set Tilter holds its position using the friction of six smooth metal disc plates instead of traditional toothed gears, so you can adjust it to any desired angle. This mechanism also has a more durable structure than a conventional gear tilter.
Quick-Set Cymbal Mate (US. PAT.No.7629526)
- By simply gripping and pressing the two buttons on the both sides, users can attach and remove the Cymbal Mate with just one touch, making cymbals setup/breakdown a snap. Like our standard Cymbal Mate: fine adjustments to the cymbal's swinging motion can be made by rotating the unit.