The Ergo-Rider provides absolute ergonomic comfort and support. The hybrid of a round seat and a saddle style seat, it offers the maneuverability of the former, and the playing support of the latter. The front cutaway allows unimpeded thigh movement even during the most rapid double bass patterns.
- The Ergo-Rider provides absolute ergonomic comfort and support. The hybrid of a round seat and a saddle style seat, it offers the maneuverability of the former, and the playing support of the latter. The front cutaway allows unimpeded thigh movement even during the most rapid double bass patterns.
- Both the height and angle of the backrest unit are adjustable, giving you the support you need no matter how you sit. And now there's another user-friendly feature: you can fold the backrest itself onto the seat without disassembling it for easier transport. The backrest unit is also sold individually and fits on all 1st Chair thrones.
Super Stabilizer Design
- By lowering the distance of the center throne pipe to the floor, a lower center of gravity was achieved. Additional stability improved by lengthening the tripod leg stabilizer bar and designing double-braced tripod legs that do not taper at the point they insert into the rubber feet.
Glide-Tite Grip Joint (US.PAT.NO.9631656)
- This Glide-Tite Grip Joint allows for a more secure attachment by using a metal-to-metal contact point. It is an extremely solid base attachment, even for the heaviest hitters.
- TAMA's "Rocklok" features a specially designed Nylon Bushing at the bottom of the throne's threaded rod that prevents side-to-side motion within the base. This special feature provides exceptional durability and stability.
Oversized Rubber Feet
- The extra-large rubber feet are 1.5 times larger than previous TAMA rubber feet to optimize stability.
- It's tough to imagine just how much weight and stress is on the rubber feet of your stand-until you see how often you have to keep replacing them. Not so with Foot Life. An innovative plastic leg attachment, Foot Life eliminates the wear and tear of metal to metal contact for longer foot life.
Quartet (4-Leg) Model
- 1st Chair's Quartet 4-leg base provides rock solid stability no matter how hard you rock your body. The Quartet base comes standard with the HT741 Ergo-Rider Backrest throne.
- Weight: 9.4kg (20.1lbs)
- Height Adjustment Range: 515mm - 665mm (20 1/4" - 26 3/16")