The Ergo-Rider provides absolute ergonomic comfort and support. The hybrid of a round seat and a saddle style seat, it offers the maneuverability of the former, and the playing support of the latter. The front cutaway allows unimpeded thigh movement even during the most rapid double bass patterns.
- This is a great design that utilizes two-piece locking hinge collar system for superior throne base to seat connection and oversized wing nut for easy and secure tightening. TAMA removed the "wobble" which can typically affect the seat to throne base connection.
Super Stabilizer Design
- By lowering the distance of the center throne pipe to the floor, a lower center of gravity was achieved. Additional stability improved by lengthening the tripod leg stabilizer bar and designing double-braced tripod legs that do not taper at the point they insert into the rubber feet.
Glide-Tite Grip Joint (US.PAT.NO.9631656)
- This Glide-Tite Grip Joint allows for a more secure attachment by using a metal-to-metal contact point. It is an extremely solid base attachment, even for the heaviest hitters.
- TAMA's "Rocklok" features a specially designed Nylon Bushing at the bottom of the throne's threaded rod that prevents side-to-side motion within the base. This special feature provides exceptional durability and stability.
Oversized Rubber Feet
- The extra-large rubber feet are 1.5 times larger than previous TAMA rubber feet to optimize stability.
- It's tough to imagine just how much weight and stress is on the rubber feet of your stand-until you see how often you have to keep replacing them. Not so with Foot Life. An innovative plastic leg attachment, Foot Life eliminates the wear and tear of metal to metal contact for longer foot life.
- Weight: 6.1kg (13.7lbs)
- Height Adjustment Range: 505mm - 660mm (19 7/8" - 26")