Rogers Cleveland Series 3pc Drum Kit - "Purple Diamond Pearl"
Of the many Rogers’ stories that collectors and historians share, the rare and elusive Purple Diamond Pearl drums perhaps holds the greatest mystique. After briefly appearing on a handful of Rogers drums in 1957 (including artist Cozy Cole’s personal outfit), this fabled and sublime drum finish seemed to vanish into the annals of history. Now in a very special limited release, Rogers announces our new Cleveland Series, Purple Diamond Pearl drum collection.
Sizes (Depth x Diameter):
- Shell: 5-ply maple/poplar with re-rings
- Bearing Edge: 45 degree w/reverse roundover
- Drum Hoops: 2.3mm triple flanged
- Bass Drum Hoops: Black with matching inlay
- Lugs: Beavertail die-cast lugs
- Badge: Rogers Script Logo
- Heads: Remo Coated Ambassador
- Floor Tom Legs: Hex profile (3)
Hardware and tom stand not included in this sale. This listing is for the drums only.
Note: Like most of our other kits for sale, this is a new kit that has been removed from it's original boxes and set up for display in our physical store. There is a possibility that this kit has been played in our store and may exhibit small signs of wear. Please contact us directly for a full description of its condition.