TAMA HP900PN Iron Cobra Power Glide Single Kick Drum Pedal at a Glance:
- Cobra Coil delivers a quick-return footboard
- LiteSprocket with Power Glide cam delivers smooth, precise feel
- Comes with a specially designed carrying case
Cobra Coil delivers a quick-return footboard
The TAMA HP900PN features TAMA's Cobra Coil - a patented spring design that solves the problem of sluggish and heavy beater stroke action. The Cobra Coil's special steel string quickly returns the footboard to the original position, for a smooth playing feel. What's more, you can also adjust the Cobra Coil to different positions on the footboard baseplate to fine-tune the response.
LiteSprocket with Power Glide cam delivers smooth, precise feel
To make the HP900PN Power Glide the fastest Iron Cobra yet, TAMA incorporated the LiteSprocket design from their Speed Cobra series. It's 40% lighter than the previous Iron Cobra cam, making it one of the smoothest and most responsive kick drum pedals. The aggressive shape of the Power Glide's cam is perfect for channeling maximum power and energy into every beat.
Comes with a specially designed carrying case
Even if you gig every night, the TAMA HP900PN is up for it. Not only is the drum pedal ruggedly built from the start, but you also get a specially designed protective carrying case for safe transportation.
TAMA HP900PN Iron Cobra Power Glide Single Kick Drum Pedal Features:
- Iron Cobra series kick drum pedal
- Patented Cobra Coil spring for a quick footboard return
- LiteSprocket design with aggressive cam shape for increased power and speed
- Rugged 3-piece hinge guard block for greater durability
- Wider baseplate and frame for exceptional stability
- Iron Cobra Beater adjusts beater head angle to guarantee a flat hit to the drum
- Tight Lock keeps the beater shaft in place
- Quick-Hook allows for rapid spring attachment and reattachment
- Includes a carrying case for secure transport