Includes (2) RS251, (2) IP240, IP902 and IP906 Mallets, CT3 Timp Mallets, IP-JC Sticks and a MB1 Stick/Mallet Bag.
Detailed Description of Contents:
* Innovative RS251 Medium Rattan Vibe Mallets - This line of mallets has been designed for the contemporary vibraphonist. The rubber mushroom shaped core achieves a rich and fundamentally warm tone. Each pair is hand matched for weight, size and sound.
* Innovative IP240 Medium Birch Marimba Mallets - Designed with the marimba virtuoso in mind, these mallets are wrapped with 100% wool around a hard rubber core which delivers a brilliant, rich tone with the warmest fundamental possible in all registers of the marimba. Each step of production insures a mallet designed to meet the highest standards of todays most demanding marimbist.
* Innovative IP902 James Ross Xylophone/Bell Mallets - This series has been designed for Chicago Symphony Orchestra percussionist James Ross. Nine different models are offered to meet the demands of todays orchestral percussionist.
* Innovative IP906 James Ross Brilliant Xylophone/Bell Mallets - This series has been designed for Chicago Symphony Orchestra percussionist James Ross. Nine different models are offered to meet the demands of todays orchestral percussionist.
* Innovative CT3 Concert Series Medium General Timpani Mallets - The unique feel and balance of the Concert Series Timpani Mallets is created through the use of richly stained cherry wood handles. Each handle is hollowed out at the front and back of the shaft to create the feel and balance of bamboo mallets without the inconsistencies and durability issues normally associated with that material. The result is an exceptionally consistent and well-balanced timpani mallet. The five cartwheel models feature wood cores, woven felt liners, and the highest quality German felt covers, while the CT-6 Ultra Staccato model features are unique handle design with a hard felt ball head for increased articulation. The Concert Series Timpani Mallets unique design and craftsmanship are unlike any mallet available on the market today.
* Innovative IPJC James Campbell Hickory Concert Snare Drum Sticks - The IP-JC signature model concert snare drumstick is designed to the specifications of James Campbell, Professor of Music and Director of Percussion Studies at the University of Kentucky, and Principal Percussionist with the Lexington Philharmonic Orchestra. Jims stick is constructed of heartwood hickory, and the oval shaped bead creates a full dark tone quality. The very short taper and small collar size give the stick an excellent balance and response for rolls and softer passages.
* Innovative MB1 Mallet Bag - High quality and durable cordura. Two large interior mallet pockets. Two full-length zippered outside pockets for accessory storage. Adjustable length shoulder strap. Dimensions: 13.5 wide closed, 27 wide open x 19 long