- DW 9000 Series Pedals feature an Infinite Adjustable Cam, allowing the pedal to be easily set from Accelerator™ to Turbo™ Drive or anywhere in between.
- The patented Floating Swivel Spring increases efficiency on the down stroke and return stroke, creating less resistance and an incredibly smooth feel.
- 9000 Series Bass Drum Pedals include a Nylon Strap and can be easily converted from Chain-Drive to Nylon Strap.
- State-of-the-art Ball Bearing Hinge design (U.S. Patent No. 5431081)
- The new Tri-Pivot™ Toe Clamp ensures the pedal and bass drum hoop stay connected & protected no matter what bass drum size or angle. (U.S. Patent No. 8330032)
- All 9000 pedals come with a convienent Clip & Drum Key to ensure a key is near when you need it most.
9000 Pedals offer drummers an unequaled combination of speed, feel and power. Since their inception, 9000 Series pedals with Floating Rotor and Infinitely Adjustable Cam technology have given players the flexibility and versatility to take their footwork to the next level. Even so, we thought it was time to make some improvements. Introducing the upgraded 9000 and 9002. Both pedals now feature our all-new Tri-Pivot™ Toe Clamp System (U.S. Patent No. 8330032) and Non-Slip Rubber Grip Base Plate for increased stability and a stronger connection between the drummer and kick drum. In addition, we added an EZ Adjust Cam to allow drummers to switch from Accelerator™ to Turbo™-style sprockets, or anywhere in between, in no time! The same unmistakable feel, playability and artist-approved features, only better.